HPTRANS has established
school-enterprise cooperation with Southeast University, Nankai University,
North China Electric Power University, Hebei University of Technology, Hebei
University of Economics and Business, Tianjin Foreign Studies University,
Tianjin University of Commerce, Harbin Normal University, Heilongjiang International
University, Chongqing Three Gorges University and other foreign language
colleges and universities, and has become the base of production, teaching,
research and internship of foreign language colleges and universities to
explore the innovative mode of foreign language talents training and practice. HPTRANS
is the first language service brand in China to build the ecological system of
translation vocational education, and also one of the first translation
companies in China to incorporate their own translation project management
practice into national higher education courses.
· Since March 2015, HPTRANS’ Translation Project Management and Translation Company Practical Operation have been included in the compulsory courses and public elective courses of
translation major in Binhai School of Foreign Affairs of Tianjin Foreign
· Since September 2015, HPTRANS’ Translation Project Management, CAT---Computer-aided Translation and DTP---Desktop Publishing have successively
entered the classroom of Heilongjiang International University.
· Since June 2016, HPTRANS’ Translation Project Management and DTP---Desktop Typesetting have
successively entered the MTI class of the School of Foreign Languages, Hebei
University of Technology.
· In December 2016, with DTP---Desktop Typesetting, HPTRANS provided a new type of technical
training for MTI students of the School of Foreign Languages, Southeast
University in the form of remote live streaming.
· In October 2017, Ashley Lu, co-founder of
Tianjin H. P. Trans Service Co., Ltd., brought a lecture on innovation and
entrepreneurship on artificial intelligence translation for students of Tianjin
University of Commerce.
· In November 2017, more than 20 translation
major teachers and students from North China Electric Power University came to the
Beijing Branch of HPTRANS for a two-week translation practical training on customer
governance talks, project operation, quality controlled typesetting and AI
machine translation corpus construction.
· In April 2018, HPTRANS’ Series Courses of Innovation and Entrepreneurship was introduced into the calssrooms of the English and Japanese majors of
Tianjin University of Commerce.
· In May 2018, HPTRANS’ Translation Project Management and DTP---Desktop Typesetting entered the MTI class of School of Foreign
Languages, Hebei University of Technology again.
· On June 21, 2018, HPTRANS conducted a
lecture on corpus building in the era of artificial intelligence and
computer-aided translation for students of the Japanese department of Tianjin
University of Science and Technology.
· From June 26 to July 6, 2018, another 20 teachers and students majoring in translation from North China Electric Power University came to HPTRANS for practical training on simultaneous interpretation, corpus using and DTP. At the end of the training, HPTRANS awarded certificates to all the students and provided them with job offers!